Senior Member Bottle Master

Eclectic Variety of Bottles on ebay

Finally got around to listing a few more bottles, got a little bit of everything! Threadless insulator, killer pictorial Indian whiskey, rare ACLs, medicines etc. Also old stock has been relisted at lower prices.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/ribottleguy...p2047675.l2562

Senior Member Bottle Finder
    Quote Originally Posted by RIBottleguy View Post
    Finally got around to listing a few more bottles, got a little bit of everything! Threadless insulator, killer pictorial Indian whiskey, rare ACLs, medicines etc. Also old stock has been relisted at lower prices.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/ribottleguy...p2047675.l2562

Non cork top really worth that much or just to person Yu know who collects not familiar with blue bird but man y. Get that better grab it fast only sodas I 1919 square coke bottles can't find buyer anywhere those shorter than usual grapette bottles I take all bottles Yu got 30 a piece know a lady gives 50 for any grapette bottle but that's the only non cork anybody wants some reason not sure some just collect what they like don't. Matter to anybody else what they worth

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

"Non cork top really worth that much or just to person Yu know who collects not familiar with blue bird but man y. Get that better grab it fast only sodas I 1919 square coke bottles can't find buyer anywhere those shorter than usual grapette bottles I take all bottles Yu got 30 a piece know a lady gives 50 for any grapette bottle but that's the only non cork anybody wants some reason not sure some just collect what they like don't. Matter to anybody else what they worth"

What in the world did I just read? Not sure what drugs you are on friend but please get some help.

Senior Member Bottle Finder
    Maybe he was dictating to his phone; that never seems to work for me.

i was excited when I saw your east Hampton bottle but it’s Mass and not CT. Good luck with the sales

A little punction would help, but WOW

Senior Member Bottle Master Screwtop's Avatar
    Ha ha, interesting read, but probably on his cellphone. As Alonzo Lerone would state: "Get a dictionary! And while your at it, get a library card!"
    In all my perplexity's and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.
    - Robert E. Lee

He's mentioned in the past that he's not from the U.S., so his English is hard to follow.