Lightning stoppers

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Screwtop

Reaction score
I visited my uncle while I was up in Schuylkill county PA last week. He has a collection of local bottles, labels and advertisements. He gave me these lightning stoppers before I left. Most of them are from Pottsville, and one is from Mahanoy City, and the other from Scranton.

DSC_0890.jpgDSC_0892.jpgDSC_0893.jpg1.jpgDSC_0894.jpgDSC_0895.jpgDSC_0896.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
Nice, those can be hard to find in good shape with good writing you can read. Lots of times the writing is worn off. Nice Score. Congrats. LEON.

shotdwn

Reaction score
Nice bunch of porcelain stoppers. They make a nice collection and don't take up much space.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
I do like branded porcelain stoppers and think they'd make a neat collection, but they are, as others are saying, hard to find in good condition on their lonesome. I've only dug up one intact, myself.

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
I do like branded porcelain stoppers and think they'd make a neat collection, but they are, as others are saying, hard to find in good condition on their lonesome. I've only dug up one intact, myself.

Same with me I have only ever found one. My stopper I found has a faded but still readable SLS monogram in a circle on it.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi