Bottles Need a Home

I have approximately two totes full of bottles from central New Jersey that need an appreciative owner. At a quick look over, they appear to be from the early to mid 1900s. They are unsorted, uncleaned and uncatagorized. I dug them and have had them for 45 years and never organized them. Can some advise the best outlet for them?

Senior Member Bottle Master Screwtop's Avatar
    One idea is to sell them in lots on eBay, or individually. Another idea is to post them in our buy, sell, swap section. I'd like to see pics too.
    In all my perplexity's and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.
    - Robert E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by scwisse View Post
    I have approximately two totes full of bottles from central New Jersey that need an appreciative owner. At a quick look over, they appear to be from the early to mid 1900s. They are unsorted, uncleaned and uncatagorized. I dug them and have had them for 45 years and never organized them. Can some advise the best outlet for them?
    Hi
    Do you have any from New Egypt, NJ??

Senior Member Bottle Finder
    Selling in lots on Ebay would probably make them sell quicker. Shipping is so expensive now, would be more worth it for a buyer to get more than one bottle at a time.