U.S.A. Hosp. Dept.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sandchip

Reaction score
Wow, incredible. What a difference that lip finish makes on those two sparklers! Thanks so much again, for taking the time to share your collection with us.

saratogadriver

Reaction score
Never seen that form in a pint before. VERY nice!

Jim G

Thought I would post a couple more of my more scarce ones. They are both aqua but what makes them more rare is their lip. Very rarely do you see an aqua quart or pint with a blob top. Most always they have a flange type collar. Unfortunately I didn't dig either one of these. Had to drop some serious coin.View attachment 187695

Gunsmoke

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I love these Hosp. bottles. Glad ya'll like them too. Jim they are a scarce bird. Our old friend RICKJJ59W had one years ago and I kept hounding him about it. Said it was the only Hosp. Dept. bottle that he ever dug as I recall. He use to show it to me from time to time just to taunt me! But he never would sell it to me. lol! He liked that bottle a lot, but not quite as much as that Puce Eagle he dug! ;) Smoke

Gunsmoke

Reaction score
Here's another one of my quarts. Green with a hint of olive. I purchased this one off Westernglassaddict. Shes a beaut! U.S.A. Hosp. Dept. 10.jpg

Gunsmoke

Reaction score
Hi Guys, just crossed another Hosp. Dept. bottle off my list. 6 1/2" Cobalt pint. Only got a few more on my bucket list before I croak and pass the glass to the next collector!
U.S.A. Hosp. Dept. 9.jpg

Last edited:

sandchip

Reaction score
Good to hear from you, 'smoke and what a great looking bottle. Fine color and nice top on that beauty!

Gunsmoke

Reaction score
Thanks Sandchip! I sure wish I was able to still get out and dig. I miss that. I really do.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth 264