Baltimore Bottle show treats !!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tony Kendzior

Reaction score
Love your pics! I dug a 9.5 inch Warner's some 50 years ago in Savannah, GA and an Ayers with a similar pontil I dug in Newnansville, FL around the same time. Newnansville no longer exists. It was the original county seat for Alachua County but when the railroad was built in the 1860's from Fernandina Beach to Cedar Key, Newnansville fell from grace and Gainesville became the county seat since that's where the railroad was.

American

Reaction score
Hopefully it wasn't all old men like the last time I went. Made me feel like the hobby was dying.

Bottledigger52

Reaction score
Hopefully it wasn't all old men like the last time I went. Made me feel like the hobby was dying.
Was actually shocked lots of younger guys there early 20 they like those apothecary bottles for some reason I like them if I dig them.

Bottledigger52

Reaction score
Love your pics! I dug a 9.5 inch Warner's some 50 years ago in Savannah, GA and an Ayers with a similar pontil I dug in Newnansville, FL around the same time. Newnansville no longer exists. It was the original county seat for Alachua County but when the railroad was built in the 1860's from Fernandina Beach to Cedar Key, Newnansville fell from grace and Gainesville became the county seat since that's where the railroad was.

Thanks it was a really good show lots of younger collectors which is a good sign .That is a awesome story I hope I dig one one day have dug some awesome bottles but never a Warner’s they are supposed to be common around Baltimore have dug them broken but not whole yet.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi