Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Bottle Finder Old Wiltshire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandchip View Post
    I appreciate you taking the time to shoot that video for us, Wilt.
    I wish I had been there to video it sandchip, the video was put up on YouTube by 'The Charm City Redneck'.

Senior Member Bottle Master sandchip's Avatar
    Oh, okay. Still grateful.

Love your pics! I dug a 9.5 inch Warner's some 50 years ago in Savannah, GA and an Ayers with a similar pontil I dug in Newnansville, FL around the same time. Newnansville no longer exists. It was the original county seat for Alachua County but when the railroad was built in the 1860's from Fernandina Beach to Cedar Key, Newnansville fell from grace and Gainesville became the county seat since that's where the railroad was.

Junior Member New Bottler
    Hopefully it wasn't all old men like the last time I went. Made me feel like the hobby was dying.

Junior Member New Bottler
    Old men like me, I should say

Sweet bottles!

Member New Bottler Bottledigger52's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Hopefully it wasn't all old men like the last time I went. Made me feel like the hobby was dying.
    Was actually shocked lots of younger guys there early 20 they like those apothecary bottles for some reason I like them if I dig them.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
    J.R.R. Tolkien

Member New Bottler Bottledigger52's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Kendzior View Post
    Love your pics! I dug a 9.5 inch Warner's some 50 years ago in Savannah, GA and an Ayers with a similar pontil I dug in Newnansville, FL around the same time. Newnansville no longer exists. It was the original county seat for Alachua County but when the railroad was built in the 1860's from Fernandina Beach to Cedar Key, Newnansville fell from grace and Gainesville became the county seat since that's where the railroad was.
    Thanks it was a really good show lots of younger collectors which is a good sign .That is a awesome story I hope I dig one one day have dug some awesome bottles but never a Warner’s they are supposed to be common around Baltimore have dug them broken but not whole yet.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
    J.R.R. Tolkien