Teem Canada!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Last fall I got got the oportunity to make a road trip to pick up several soda signs, and this was one of them. Probably my best Teem piece!..dated 1962
Pictured is an early carton I got in the winter of 17/18 from an auction...it was in a wood crate but the bottom is shot, so it requires a little restoration of some kind, and I still need bottles to fill it up.
The can is a second generation with the white bottom, and the quart is the second gen swirl design dated 1973 with the screw top.
I still need to add a first gen soda can, a NDNR, and I'd love to get a 7oz too...that would help fill in some blanks!

20190318_213501.jpg

Last edited:

shotdwn

Reaction score
Nice bunch of Teem items. I agree with bottle-bud the sign is great.

RCO

Reaction score
I've yet to find a Teem NDNR in the wild , don't seem to be very common although I'm sure there is some out there . have seen pictures of them online

recently found a 10 oz Teem bottle which I posted to the other thread , don't really see a lot of Teem bottles for sale

iggyworf

Reaction score
Awesome collection of Teem Canada! I don't have any cans yet in my Teem collection.

Canadacan

Reaction score
Awesome collection of Teem Canada! I don't have any cans yet in my Teem collection.
Thanks fella's!...yea nice to have a few items, helps round out a collection.
Here is the first generation 10oz can from Canada, the USA version is quite a bit different and is a 12oz can.
This is an extra rare earliest version because the mandatory is printed on the lid instead of the seam, I hope to one day acquire one!
Teem-gen1.jpg

Canadacan

Reaction score
I've yet to find a Teem NDNR in the wild , don't seem to be very common although I'm sure there is some out there . have seen pictures of them online

recently found a 10 oz Teem bottle which I posted to the other thread , don't really see a lot of Teem bottles for sale
Yes I agree not many Teem NDNR's around...same here, I've only seen photos online. That second generation 10oz Teem was a good find!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora