Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: White House

  1. #1
    Junior Member New Bottler
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    10

    White House

    By the looks of everything, this site is mostly about old bottles and digging. I fully understand and think these old bottles are very cool. I am a White House collector myself. I am looking for other collectors who love these like I do. I have exhausted all options of finding any stuff I don't already have. I am looking for older stuff with labels. This stuff is hard to find. ebay and antique malls have the same stuff over and over again. So my question is:

    Does anyone know of folks who collect White House? Names, phone numbers etc. would be great.

    Thanks in advance.

    Mike

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bottle Finder
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by mgervin View Post
    By the looks of everything, this site is mostly about old bottles and digging. I fully understand and think these old bottles are very cool. I am a White House collector myself. I am looking for other collectors who love these like I do. I have exhausted all options of finding any stuff I don't already have. I am looking for older stuff with labels. This stuff is hard to find. ebay and antique malls have the same stuff over and over again. So my question is:

    Does anyone know of folks who collect White House? Names, phone numbers etc. would be great.

    Thanks in advance.

    Mike
    Like George Washington statues or just lives of anybody that's ever been in Whitehouse considered great like George or not just the great like calendars statues items just don't matter but old naturally but the different things that just never stuck out like I sold a statue of George Washington I dug simply George standing up in uniform but head was cut or broken off I'd say and come to find out age was older but finding this one rare without head still 1000 this statue was standing on your desk size prob 24 in high all white simply mold poured but with head even if broken off 6ooo yea my thoughts were whose his buyer searched or saw their collection no buyers just theirs but yea didn't know Whitehouse George Washington crossing Delaware simply highest bidder no joke no matter how old people hoard this stuff so what's your feeling about ????



    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bottle Finder
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Riser View Post
    Like George Washington statues or just lives of anybody that's ever been in Whitehouse considered great like George or not just the great like calendars statues items just don't matter but old naturally but the different things that just never stuck out like I sold a statue of George Washington I dug simply George standing up in uniform but head was cut or broken off I'd say and come to find out age was older but finding this one rare without head still 1000 this statue was standing on your desk size prob 24 in high all white simply mold poured but with head even if broken off 6ooo yea my thoughts were whose his buyer searched or saw their collection no buyers just theirs but yea didn't know Whitehouse George Washington crossing Delaware simply highest bidder no joke no matter how old people hoard this stuff so what's your feeling about ????



    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Called simply anything George bush my guess would be the same like Washington bet on that one pay attention to funerals I do popularity freebie test yes I'd say proofs in the lines?

    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member Bottle Finder
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Riser View Post
    Called simply anything George bush my guess would be the same like Washington bet on that one pay attention to funerals I do popularity freebie test yes I'd say proofs in the lines?

    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Calendars napkins cars advertising or just simply labled for white House use packaged many protectors in that list gotta love America list I'd call it the proud the few the quiet helpful society or the secret society that just want to feel for some reason that's their job or just simply don't care about notifications or being acknoweleged about what they've done or accomplished for the white house

    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bottle Finder
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Riser View Post
    Calendars napkins cars advertising or just simply labled for white House use packaged many protectors in that list gotta love America list I'd call it the proud the few the quiet helpful society or the secret society that just want to feel for some reason that's their job or just simply don't care about notifications or being acknoweleged about what they've done or accomplished for the white house

    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Because it's simply gotta be done that's no 1 to these no matter what just call their name and they'll be there who's song was that found out real reason somebody real reason for the song was about older person grandparent wasn't about love song version it's was really about just call their name and theyllllllll be there funny things Yu find out by simply someone whispers was also about Whitehouse lol funny truth matters !!

    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Junior Member New Bottler
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    10
    Sorry. I guess I didn't fully explain myself. I meant White House Bottles and jugs, etc. White House vinegar, apple sauce, jelly, apple butter. Jugs, bottles, containers, glasses, jars, on and on.

  7. #7
    Junior Member New Bottler
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    10
    No one??

  8. #8
    Senior Member Bottle Master sandchip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,329
    LOL, I had a feeling you weren't talking about artifacts from the Presidential home! I know a couple who collect White House bottles and will let you know if it's okay for you to contact them. Give me time on this. I'm strung out trying to get the land ready for my daughter's wedding at the end of April, so it may be a month or so before I have the chance to find out anything for you.
    Last edited by sandchip; 03-31-2019 at 05:23 AM.

  9. #9
    Junior Member New Bottler
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    10
    Thanks. Any help is worth the wait. Hope your daughter has a wonderful wedding and marriage.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Bottle Master sandchip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,329
    Thanks so much. I just hope I'm still alive to give her away!



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •