Senior Member Bottle Finder

KIK - A canadian ACL

So I picked this bottle up because when I saw it was a football player; I figured it would have more widespread appeal. I've since learned its a Canadian bottle and is on the rare side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1538.jpg   IMG_1539.jpg   IMG_1540.jpg   IMG_1541.jpg  

Senior Member Bottle Finder bottle-bud's Avatar
    Awesome bottle!

Neat bottle. I like the embossed football player kicking the ball on the neck. Adds a lot to the looks of the bottle.

Senior Member Bottle Master
    That's a nice one! I wouldn't say rare per se, but it isn't a super easy bottle to find compared to the later, plainer Kiks without the football player which are very common.

Senior Member Bottle Master Canadacan's Avatar
    Nice one! Defently a tougher one to get, has the older 6Ę price and the 'there's life in Kik' phrase, they later changed it to 'there's quality in Kik'.......Here is a link to my post with tons on KIK info!

https://www.antique-bottles.net/showthread.php?672193-Kik-Canada-s-Own-Cola

It did not link for some reason, but you can copy and paste it into your browser.

Collecting Western Canadian sodas, and USA Orange Crush.

Thank you for the link, fun to see the progresssion of your collection in the old thread.

I assumed it was on the rarer side of things given the prices that have been realized on eBay.

I like the bottle but I probably wonít keep it; I have to focus what Iím collecting. Right now Iím all over the place and canít start adding every cool looking ACL too

Junior Member New Bottler
    Very nice and very rare bottle... the absolute authority on this is John Dufresne, who is a huge collector of Soda Bottles of Quebec... his email is johncdufresne@gmail.com
    Michael

Thanks