Detroit Demolition Find again, Part 2?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

nhpharm

Reaction score
Leon,

That is so cool! It is so satisfying to dig and add to your collection!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Hey Leon, do you know if these cobalts were made by a specific glassmaker in Detroit? That cobalt soda I picked up a little while back looks a lot like the ones you find down there and nothing like anything else we have in Canada. I'm wondering if it may have been made at the same factory as your Detroit sodas and shipped up to Montreal, though that would be a fair trip in those days.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Hey Leon, do you know if these cobalts were made by a specific glassmaker in Detroit? That cobalt soda I picked up a little while back looks a lot like the ones you find down there and nothing like anything else we have in Canada. I'm wondering if it may have been made at the same factory as your Detroit sodas and shipped up to Montreal, though that would be a fair trip in those days.

I lost count but probably have at least 10 different Cobalt Blue Norris Hutch's. I collect different glass company hutches so many of mine are from different glass company's but the majority of these Norris Hutch's will be from C & Co LIM. LEON.

CobaltBlueNorris.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Unfortunately there are no markings on mine, so we'll probably never know. It sure does look like those transitional bottle you have though.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado