Gray and light bottle info help

I found this in my local lake today and was looking for info its a 6 1/2oz bottle with clear glass. Thanks for any help

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Bottle Finder
    It seems rather rare. None on Ebay at all. Glenshaw Glass maker's mark. They began using that in the early 30's. The style of bottle looks like 30's too. Should be some sort of letter or numbers up by the lip.

Senior Member Bottle Master
    That's a nice deco soda!

Senior Member Bottle Master sandchip's Avatar
    That's a new one on me!

Senior Member Bottle Finder PlaneDiggerCam's Avatar
    Nice art deco soda! Here is some imformation from 1921 about the company I found researching on google.

WELL KNOWN MANUFACTURER DIES
    Marshall Elias Gray 67 of the firm of Gray & Light Inc of Bridgeport Conn one of the best known manufacturers of soda waters and dealers in mineral waters in the state died of heart disease last month at his home in that city With his brother James Gray he entered the soda water business at New Canaan Ct 40 years ago In 1887 he moved to Bridgeport and engaged in the same business at 259 Black Rock avenue One year later his brother in law Owen Light joined him in the manufacture of soft drinks under the firm name of Gray & Light.

Apparently there is also a hutch from this company which is Rare according to Hutchbook.com!

Hopefully this was helpfull.

Quote Originally Posted by PlaneDiggerCam View Post
    Nice art deco soda! Here is some imformation from 1921 about the company I found researching on google.

WELL KNOWN MANUFACTURER DIES
    Marshall Elias Gray 67 of the firm of Gray & Light Inc of Bridgeport Conn one of the best known manufacturers of soda waters and dealers in mineral waters in the state died of heart disease last month at his home in that city With his brother James Gray he entered the soda water business at New Canaan Ct 40 years ago In 1887 he moved to Bridgeport and engaged in the same business at 259 Black Rock avenue One year later his brother in law Owen Light joined him in the manufacture of soft drinks under the firm name of Gray & Light.

Apparently there is also a hutch from this company which is Rare according to Hutchbook.com!

Hopefully this was helpfull.
    Thanks for the great info

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk