Gray and light bottle info help

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

natethecarlover

Reaction score
I found this in my local lake today and was looking for info its a 6 1/2oz bottle with clear glass. Thanks for any help
e485c4a4e34bec9ab6b8e0de01aaa868.jpg
65fe8bef9f9a12e11e71acec8e74dd64.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
It seems rather rare. None on Ebay at all. Glenshaw Glass maker's mark. They began using that in the early 30's. The style of bottle looks like 30's too. Should be some sort of letter or numbers up by the lip.

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
Nice art deco soda! Here is some imformation from 1921 about the company I found researching on google.

WELL KNOWN MANUFACTURER DIES
Marshall Elias Gray 67 of the firm of Gray & Light Inc of Bridgeport Conn one of the best known manufacturers of soda waters and dealers in mineral waters in the state died of heart disease last month at his home in that city With his brother James Gray he entered the soda water business at New Canaan Ct 40 years ago In 1887 he moved to Bridgeport and engaged in the same business at 259 Black Rock avenue One year later his brother in law Owen Light joined him in the manufacture of soft drinks under the firm name of Gray & Light.

Apparently there is also a hutch from this company which is Rare according to Hutchbook.com!

Hopefully this was helpfull.

natethecarlover

Reaction score
Nice art deco soda! Here is some imformation from 1921 about the company I found researching on google.

WELL KNOWN MANUFACTURER DIES
Marshall Elias Gray 67 of the firm of Gray & Light Inc of Bridgeport Conn one of the best known manufacturers of soda waters and dealers in mineral waters in the state died of heart disease last month at his home in that city With his brother James Gray he entered the soda water business at New Canaan Ct 40 years ago In 1887 he moved to Bridgeport and engaged in the same business at 259 Black Rock avenue One year later his brother in law Owen Light joined him in the manufacture of soft drinks under the firm name of Gray & Light.

Apparently there is also a hutch from this company which is Rare according to Hutchbook.com!

Hopefully this was helpfull.
Thanks for the great info

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora