That time of year

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Screwtop

Reaction score
I have been stung at least 50 times from each and every bee species in North America, including those huge Japanese hornets. I have been bit by spiders, ticks, chiggers, fire ants... I have had poison ivy and oak, and I have terrible hay fever. With that being said, bring it on, summer! I'm ready for ya!

BottleDragon

Reaction score
It's prime digging season here. Finally starting to dry out and not too overgrown yet. Already had encounters with bees and mosquitoes, though.

In a month or so the blackberries will be thick and it will be very difficult to explore a lot of areas.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
It's prime digging season here. Finally starting to dry out and not too overgrown yet. Already had encounters with bees and mosquitoes, though.

In a month or so the blackberries will be thick and it will be very difficult to explore a lot of areas.
Those yellowjackets which live in the ground are the one thing I really don't miss about BC. I got stung so many times when I lived out there, and I'm not sure I've been stung once since moving east. Sure miss the weather though, I do not like being cooped up inside for half the year one bit.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger