Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Bottle Master hemihampton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loydstakes View Post
    I'm needing help to find out about how old Tournades Bouquet bottle. Its 2 1/2 inches tall by about 1 inch wide at the base. Aqua glass.

Maybe post that Question in another Category like "WHAT IS IT after 1900" or "General Chat about Bottles" Welcome to the site. LEON.

Member New Bottler Bottledigger52's Avatar
    I like barkeepers friend powder on a sponge works great really cleans them and haven't had any issues with label's so far.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
    J.R.R. Tolkien

Senior Member Bottle Finder
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottledigger52 View Post
    I like barkeepers friend powder on a sponge works great really cleans them and haven't had any issues with label's so far.
    Yu guys won't the bottle to look like mine well I keep telling all get a gempolisher it's not what Yu think go to a rock shop or gems ask them to show you some old bottles that have been hydrostatically cleaned to hats it Yu put this chemicle in the little cooker it simply is a dish like thing u put chemicle in and bottle takes awhile but wait and see static electricity so Sparks fly out of this wild ass boiling looks like if Yu stick your finger in it it would be like sticking it into a volcano but guess what wrong it's hopelessly harmless Yu can put your whole hand in it while it's statically cleaning to hose bottle will glisten like diamonds call wendles rock or gem shop bartlesvile Oklahoma it's a gem bottle anything shop she if she remembers me her dad and I were friends deceased now she will prob have some of my bottles I'm sure and explain the bottle or actually gem polisher rem not a sand blaster chemically boils the bottles clean bystatic Ed electricity it wild to watch it's scary but Yu can put ya hand in it best bottles Yu ever seen

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk