this weekends buys

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

goaliewb

Reaction score
had a productive weekend of bottle buying I think!
Picture is below.
3 REinhart's (from Guelph, Ont), 1 embossed Evangaline, 1 Quench, and one Canadian soda water (bottled in my hometown of Hamilton).
few chips in the soda bottle, but seems older. Anyone know anything about the Soda? I havent had time to research yet.
Oh and also got 12 medicine type bottles in an auction, but havent opened them yet lol!

Attachments

• weekend buys.jpg
    weekend buys.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 135

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Never seen the Quench or Canadian Soda Water before. That Quench is an unusual one, with the deco bottle and the little ACL on the neck. Do you know when it was made?

RCO

Reaction score
I've seen all those bottles before .

the " quench " was made by Taylor's Beverages in Owen Sound , main bottler if not only bottler in that city , think your bottle is from the 60's

the Evangeline has an east coast connection and from Nova Scotia , although it was also bottled in Ontario in Brampton , Toronto and St Catherines I believe .

have one of those Canadian soda water's , believe its from the 20's or 30's , mine says RD 1927 , which likely means registered 1927

Reinharts was the main bottler in Guelph Ontario , the clear bottle is fairly common though , is a green bottle similar to yours which is harder to find and some older bottles from that company

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora