Straight sided Coke bottle

I have an old coka-cola bottle that is the straight sided style. I have researched a bit but can only come up with an approximate dating around 1901 to 1916. Is there any dating marks on these that would give a year? Just above the bottom, there are small letters and numbers that read RG & B CO 258 I. Says Coca-Cola on one side and Canton, Oh on the other, just below the shoulder. I am new here and don't know how to load images from my phone yet Thanks in advance.

Senior Member Bottle Master hemihampton's Avatar
    Could be the earlier Root Glass co before they put ROOT on the bottle in 1909. The 1909+ bottles with ROOT I think are dated but don't think the earlier Root bottles were. LEON.

Senior Member Bottle Finder
    According to my list of glass manufacturer's marks the RG&B CO stands for Rhodes Glass and Bottle Company. They were located in Massillon OH. and were in business from 1901 to about 1919.

Senior Member Bottle Master Screwtop's Avatar
    It sounds like a really nice specimen! I would like to see it, But I am not sure about uploading from phones either.

In all my perplexity's and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.
    - Robert E. Lee