Finally got an Artic Beverages Bottle !!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JKL

Reaction score
even in Southern Ontario the odds of any Winnipeg bottle showing up is low , I'd imagine in the US even more unlikely

JKL , not sure I've seen the Timmins Beverages bottles ? do you have one or a picture or just seen one at some point in time ?
I have the Timmins bottle. I'm originally from Northern Ontario so kind of have a thing for the northern bottlers. I picked it up in a lot of bottles about 2 months ago. The powder blue ACL was kind of cool.

RCO

Reaction score
I have the Timmins bottle. I'm originally from Northern Ontario so kind of have a thing for the northern bottlers. I picked it up in a lot of bottles about 2 months ago. The powder blue ACL was kind of cool.

ok now I see the picture it was hiding from view , either way neat bottle and never seen that one before . this style was used in a few different places in Ontario . I have seen a bottle from Renfrew county , its in that style but an embossed bottle

also I do have a timmins bottling works bottle but mine is embossed and likely earlier than yours . my book says they operated from 1931-1965 but then splits the dates and says 1931-1943 and 1960-1962 , your bottle is likely from the 60's and the embossed one earlier ( listing is confusing , they could of operated the entire time 30's > 60's , not from timmins area so I don't know anything more about the history of it )

timminsbottlingworks.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
also I might have one of the embossed woodland beverages ( Woodstock ) in a box in the garage but not sure . had got one in a lot of bottles a few years ago but not sure if its still there , that's what happens when you accumulate the amount of bottles I have here

bottle-bud

Reaction score
There was an Artic Beverages, believe it or not from Conroe, Texas that featured polar bears as well. I found a pic of one surfing the web.
I remember this being a high dollar bottle for a while until someone found a whole room full of them and then the value went down.

artic beverages.jpg

nhpharm

Reaction score
I live just south of Conroe. Those Arctic's are neat bottles but as you note, extremely common.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger