Some pop bottles I found

Here are some pop bottles I found while diving in Halifax harbour, Nova Scotia. I don't know much about them, any information would be great!! The close up in picture 8 is pampa cola
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails POP BOTTLES 1.jpg   POP BOTTLES 2.jpg   POP BOTTLES 3.jpg   POP BOTTLES 4.jpg   POP BOTTLES 5.jpg  

POP BOTTLES 6.jpg   POP BOTTLES 7.jpg   POP BOTTLES 8.jpg  

Senior Member Bottle Master
    there mostly 60's era .

I have a Pampa cola that I found in a mixed box I bought a couple years ago , believe when I researched it that its from Montreal and 60's/70's era

the Pure Spring was based in Ottawa although it was being sold in other parts of Canada , not sure how popular it would of been out east . I think that bottle is from the 60's

the 4th bottle in that picture on far right is a " tab " diet cola bottle , it was made by coca cola for the diet market , I've found a few of them here , its also 60's era

the frostie root beer is also late 50's or early 60's . is there a city on back ? my book says they were also based in Ottawa

the amber bottle likely was for some sort of ginger ale or ginger beer but without a label , next to impossible to say who its for

the " sussex " is from Sussex New Brunswick , it was a major bottler out east , not sure when they used that exact bottle but it also be from 50's-60's era

the 3rd bottle is for " crush " its likely from 60's era , very common bottle as Crush was such a large brand

the Morris Beverages is a local bottle as its from Dartmouth NS , not sure of there exact dates of operation as my NS book does not list acl bottles , but I'd guess 50's / 60's era . might clean up a little bit more

I do a lot of swimming for bottles here during the summer , but often painted bottles after being under water for so long they start to lose there paint , not sure what salt water does to them but I'd imagine it damage them over time

here is a picture of the Pampa cola I found a couple years ago , although it was based in Montreal , I'd assume it was being sold in other parts of Canada , although not sure how popular of a brand it would of been back then

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pampacolaYS.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	188762Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pampacolaYS1.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	188763

Thanks, for the information!. We find most of these under the main bridges that go across the harbour. My guess is they were thrown over by workers. they are in 80-100ft of water. we are heading out tonight for another dive, ill post if I find any
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Boyd View Post
    Thanks, for the information!. We find most of these under the main bridges that go across the harbour. My guess is they were thrown over by workers. they are in 80-100ft of water. we are heading out tonight for another dive, ill post if I find any
    Peter

I'm sure there is lots of bottles there , there is usually bottles near docks or places people went to . they could of been tossed by people driving over the bridge or walking across it too . being a busy harbour , lots of boats would of passed thru

not sure what the bottom is like there but older bottles are likely harder to find and well hidden in the sand / debris

Age of this Mountain Dew bottle?

Just curious how old this embossed Mountain Dew bottle might be?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 197540AE-AB18-45BE-8237-AC197F256CCA.jpg   463DBE33-F5E2-41D0-A6A6-3D5D99FE0C91.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Mase121686 View Post
    Just curious how old this embossed Mountain Dew bottle might be?
    You'll reach more people by starting your own thread in the sodas section, but my guess is that it's from 1980. If not, it's from around that era. It's an unusual design, is it from the US?

Yes found it along a creek in Pennsylvania, thanks for the reply!