Twinkle Soda Bottle / Sign

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

vestersullivan

Reaction score
I wanted to see if anyone has ever seen an actual "Twinkle Beverages" bottle. My daughter's middle name is Twinkle and I have a sign for her but have never been able to find an actual bottle or anyone who knows of it and if it existed. I have seen signs at various antique bottle shows but in Ohio and Pennsylvania but no bottle. I have also traveled in many states and have not been able to find anyone who has any information related to the bottle. If the bottle does exist I would like to see about purchasing one if possible.

Thanks
Bo

Attachments

• Twinkle Soda Sign-Bottle.jpg
    Twinkle Soda Sign-Bottle.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 259

RCO

Reaction score
I have no idea , never seen one before . is the sign an actual old sign or a modern sign made to look old ?

if its actually old I'd assume there was a twinkle beverages at some point in time

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
My guess is that Twinkle Beverages is a fantasy brand. I haven't been able to find a single example of a Twinkle sign which is definitely genuine and many examples which are obvious reproductions. Some of the enamel signs look pretty convincing but modern enamel signs are pretty much indistinguishable from the antique ones. "Taste! Compare!" also just doesn't sound quite right for a genuine slogan. Usually they were able to come up with something better than that.

sunrunner

Reaction score
with the thousands of a c l. out there , there may be . but good luck . without a state or town reference it will be hard.

vestersullivan

Reaction score
The signs appear to be more modern and not old. Based on responses below the soda may not have actually ever existed. Thanks for your reply.

vestersullivan

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the work that you did in looking for examples of the Twinkle signs and soda. Your comments definitely make sense as I have not been able to find anyone in my travels as well that have knew or heard of the soda. I appreicate all you did.

vestersullivan

Reaction score
I agree and appreciate the information regarding needing to have a state or town for reference. If I find anything on these I will reach out to the forum again for assistance.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi