2 Amazing finds!!! Killer Embossed Hoseradish

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
Just got back from a dig at my cove dump which produced lots of bottles including these beauties! I will post the other finds when I have more time. For now enjoy these Killer bottles!

Pure Horse Radish H.D. Geer Three Rivers, Mass. (It does have two small flashes but it is still a beauty!).

20190617_170851.jpg

Cobalt pill bottle with a monogram

20190617_170908.jpg

As I said earlier I will show the rest when I have more time to clean them.

Thanks for reading,
PlaneDiggerCam

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
That horseradish bottle is fantastic! It looks a lot more like a typical British bottle than an American one. And I think I used to know what that PP monogram stood for but can't for the life of me remember.

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Nice finds! I have had the horse radish but they were usually stained and lighter aqua. The cobalt is from the Brunswick Pharmacal Co. (some examples have B.P. Co. embossed above the mirrored Ps). Circa 1896-1910.

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
Nice finds! I have had the horse radish but they were usually stained and lighter aqua. The cobalt is from the Brunswick Pharmacal Co. (some examples have B.P. Co. embossed above the mirrored Ps). Circa 1896-1910.

Thanks for the information! I gad hought that this dump was finished, but it looks like I still have a lot more to go.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi