Soo Bottling Works - Sault Ste Marie Michigan soda bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
there was a small antique show on the weekend here , checked it out for a bit . nice weather hardly anyone there this year other than the vendors .

not many bottles but one vendor had some bottles from Sault Ste Marie , some from Ontario and a few others from Michigan . being that it was a border city , the 2 cities were very connected . I have or have had a few bottles from this city before but never actually been there in person .

had seen this bottle before once online but had never seen one in person , they only wanted $10 for it so figured I'd take it home .

assuming its 30's - 40's era , there appears to be a duraglass code on the bottom which can perhaps better date it . " registered " 9 / 7 and 1 below

embossed on bottle " SOO Bottling Works , Sault Ste Marie Michigan " SOO MICH" and on other side " SOO " contents 7 oz

DSC02087.jpgDSC02089.jpgDSC02091.jpg

JKL

Reaction score
That's a great bottle, I have never seen it before. The Soo is my home town at that!
I have the Sault Ste Marie Canada version. Lock City Bottle Works. Plus Lock City Beverages, Soo Falls and Doran's Beverages.
Nice find!

RCO

Reaction score
That's a great bottle, I have never seen it before. The Soo is my home town at that!
I have the Sault Ste Marie Canada version. Lock City Bottle Works. Plus Lock City Beverages, Soo Falls and Doran's Beverages.
Nice find!

Canadian version ? same as this bottle or a bottle by the soo bottling works name ?

I've only seen this bottle once before and that was a picture posted online , don't really know much about it

the vendor at the antique had some of the bottles you mentioned for sale

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi