7 up Swimsuit - Foreign Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

7up lady fan

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch Iggy. Yeah just looked unusual to me since I've never seen the date stamp on the bottom looking out of place like this bottle is. Feel alot better now, thanks again Iggy.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Definitely legit, I've never heard of any ACLs being faked. It'd be a lot of work for relatively little reward to fake a 7Up bottle. It's the porcelain signs you really have to look out for, those things are being faked pretty much perfectly these days.

RCO

Reaction score

RCO

Reaction score
Definitely legit, I've never heard of any ACLs being faked. It'd be a lot of work for relatively little reward to fake a 7Up bottle. It's the porcelain signs you really have to look out for, those things are being faked pretty much perfectly these days.

I don't think anyone would fake a 7 up bottle from that era , there not worth enough money for it to make any sense in doing , if it says its from Puerto Rico it more than likely is

7up lady fan

Reaction score
Thanks Canada Man. Just being new in the bottle business (Well mainly) and not really knowing what goes on out there made me question it. But thinking through it more, all what you said makes perfect sense to me. Thanks again for the good comment.

7up lady fan

Reaction score
Wow this is so cool Canada Man. Figured Latin America would have one but Norway having one is awesome. So now possibly other European countries might have produced the 7up swimsuits as well. Great find and thanks for sharing.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I'm sure there are plenty of others if Argentina and Norway had them. Now it's just a matter of finding them, since they don't seem to show up for sale very often. I don't know how much people collect ACL bottles outside of North America.

SODABOB

Reaction score
LONDON, ENGLAND -- AMBER -- SWIMSUIT -- 7 BUBBLE -- DATE UNKNOWN

This is the only example from England I am aware of. I don't know if the amber color is original or altered / irradiated. I have had this pic in my files for several years but that's all I know about it.

You will probably have to save the pic in order to get a better look at it.

7up Bottle Amber ACL London England Front.jpg

7up Bottle Amber ACL London England Back.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi