Base script Coca Cola

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

KSESTATE

Reaction score
And they would not let them stop Saturday delivery to save some money. Now they charge rates on not only the weight, but also the size of the box. The volume it takes up in the truck.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I recently shipped/mailed a heavy bottle to San Diego California from Detroit. A long ways. Buyer hurry up & paid before I could send invoice. Description said wait for invoice before you pay, he didn't listen. paid within 1 minute after Auction. Paid $14 shipping. it actually cost me $19.00 to ship. When I told buyer he shorted me $5.00 on shipping he blew a major gasket. maybe if it was a buck or so I wouldn't have said anything but $5 a lot to get shorted on shipping. SO, Sometimes a high shipping price on certain bottles certain long distances are legit. I always refund any extra paid on shipping. LEON.

P.S. Sorry foir the Hijack.
Oh yeah I don't doubt that a lot of these high shipping prices are legit. At least up here the cost to ship anything has gotten massively high.

Screwtop

Reaction score
Hmm...I wonder if I can hijack my own post...

Since y'all are talking about shipping, how's about going to see a few of my bottles for sale in the for sale section? Low shipping, plus I have goodies like Sher-A-Coca, Mugbased Dayton soda, some beer bottles, and coming soon, a killer hutch. Yes? No?

Sorry, had to try.

:)

sandchip

Reaction score
Hey Rusty, I don't know if this will be further hijacking or getting things back on track, but here's my best SS Coke which is also base embossed. You may've already seen it in another thread but here it is anyway. Pretty danged rare from what I've been told by the powers that be.

abc coke.jpg abc coke1.jpg abc coke2.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
Sandchip, thats a nice looking Coke, But Porters Coke Book calls it common? is there 2 different Amercus Georgia Cokes. What about that one Coke from Electric Lighting or something like that in Georgia? Do you have one of thgose? LEON.

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
Use USPS flat rate boxes whenever possible. They eliminate a lot of guesswork, stress, and headaches and you don't get hit with an unforeseen high cost to ship something.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Dang, I wish I would of thought of that then. LEON.

sunrunner

Reaction score
it seems all the maigre soda company's had bottlers in Birmingham . and a lot copy cat cola brans.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger