Yellow Drake's added to the collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Wow, been a very long time since I have been back to ABN! Like many I started way back when it was the blue pages and have migrated to the FB pages. Great to see the site going well!

I wanted to share a SHARP & fantastic colored Drake's that I added to my collection earlier this year :D

This bottle was locked up in a Missouri collection for quite a long time & became available. A head turner!

~Tim

Attachments

• Yellow-Drake's.jpg
    Yellow-Drake's.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 173

Screwtop

Reaction score
Holy cripes! That's beautiful!

Ever since I saw one dug in a Civil War hut in Virginia, I wanted one. I've never heard of a yellow one before.

Nola.River.Rat

Reaction score
Absolute beauty! I found a top to a Drake's a couple weeks ago. Would have been my first Drake's

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

sandchip

Reaction score
That's a stunning beauty, Tim! Glad to see you back. I know i'm missing a lot by not FBing, but I don't care for nor do I trust Zuck. Wish I could avoid using Google as well. Thanks again for sharing that cabin with us. I used to have a whittled to death, bubbilicious medium strawberry example. Also had an arabesque in the color of light leaded gasoline (for you oldies that remember the stuff). Really wish I had them back now!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi