Vintage Spring Water Bottle Value Assistance

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ironman611

Reaction score
Good Morning Members,

I have some vintage Spring Water bottles that I could use your expertise on to put a value on. The blue tinted bottles are Great Bear Spring Water, and the one to the right is Pine Hill Mountain Spring Water. There is a larger, unmarked on in the back and a smaller lined one as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

sandchip

Reaction score
I wish I could be of some help, but I don't know a whole lot about them. The tops make me think later in age though.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I think they're pretty recent as well. I don't know if these sorts of bottles are particularly collectible or not. I imagine the space they take up must mean that there aren't too many people who collect them. I've seen some people on here who have a few of the older ones in their collection, but these don't look that old - I'm thinking 70s or so as a rough guess.

coreya

Reaction score
Some of These used to get some good money but as with most collectables there are ups and downs. The unmarked ones might get 5-10 from someone who wants a big piggy bank, made in mexico ones I wouldn't give a dime for and recycle. The ones with embossing on them need better pics of the bottoms and wording.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Any city or state names on them. I collect the smaller 1/2 gallon 64 oz'ers from Michigan. LEON.

American

Reaction score
Good for making your own wine or beer.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger