1915 coke

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Warf rat

Reaction score
Hello all haven’t been on in awhile. Jacked up my hand Feb 4 getting so I can dig a little but... anyway my friend found a 1915 coke from Great Bend Kansas just wondering if it had any value not that he wants to sell it but it is always fun if they are worth a couple of bucks. Have a good en

Eric

Reaction score
I check eBay/Sold Listings to see what an item is actually selling for.... You see them at shows at different prices, and listed on eBay at different prices... But checking eBay/Sold shows
what people are actually paying... That's what I do... others may chime in with different answers.
The bottle has value how much will depend on condition and where it was bottled. I love the Coca-Cola bottles it's iconic and was what got me into collecting.
Post a pic if you get a chance... that'll help! And hope you continue to mend so you can get back out there!

hemihampton

Reaction score
The Porter Coke book gives it a R for Rare Rating. SO, It's gotta have some value, How much? Don't know maybe $25? maybe $50? Congrats on that find. LEON.

SODABOB

Reaction score
Keep your eyes peeled for one of these Atlanta, Georgia 1915 Coca Cola bottles that sold last April for $108,000.00

Read all about it ...

https://auctions.morphyauctions.com..._CO__MODIFIED_PROTOTYPE_BOTTLE-LOT459754.aspx

Coca Cola Bottle $108,000.jpg

Coca Cola Bottle $108,000 Heel.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger