Thread: 1915 coke

Member New Bottler

1915 coke

Hello all havenít been on in awhile. Jacked up my hand Feb 4 getting so I can dig a little but... anyway my friend found a 1915 coke from Great Bend Kansas just wondering if it had any value not that he wants to sell it but it is always fun if they are worth a couple of bucks. Have a good en

Senior Member Bottle Master
    I check eBay/Sold Listings to see what an item is actually selling for.... You see them at shows at different prices, and listed on eBay at different prices... But checking eBay/Sold shows
    what people are actually paying... That's what I do... others may chime in with different answers.
    The bottle has value how much will depend on condition and where it was bottled. I love the Coca-Cola bottles it's iconic and was what got me into collecting.
    Post a pic if you get a chance... that'll help! And hope you continue to mend so you can get back out there!

Member New Bottler
    Thanks Eric

Senior Member Bottle Master hemihampton's Avatar
    The Porter Coke book gives it a R for Rare Rating. SO, It's gotta have some value, How much? Don't know maybe $25? maybe $50? Congrats on that find. LEON.