Please help with this Hutch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottledigger52

Reaction score
My dad bought this Hutch yesterday at a auction house very cheap haha . I have searched everywhere and can find no info at all not sure if it is rare or not but it is a great looking bottle. It has a embossed bull on it and reads New York Mineral Water Co. Cincinnati O. and has registered around the base and OE or DE on very bottom. It is a beautiful bottle any info at all will help thanks in advance.

IMG_6544.jpg IMG_6548.jpg IMG_6550.jpg IMG_6551.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
That's a great find, what a beautiful bottle! A great picture of the bull, and sparkly mint to boot.

Bottledigger52

Reaction score
CanadianBottles yeah he said there was 20 different hutches there for auction he zeroed in on this one and somehow got it for $10.00 he said no one was bidding on it because it wasn’t from PA and it was PA auction he told me he just liked the bull picture on it haha .

GLASSHOPPER55

Reaction score
CanadianBottles yeah he said there was 20 different hutches there for auction he zeroed in on this one and somehow got it for $10.00 he said no one was bidding on it because it wasn’t from PA and it was PA auction he told me he just liked the bull picture on it haha .

That's odd, seems the ones with the images on them are in demand, there aren't that many.

hemihampton

Reaction score
How much did the other Hutch's sell for? If I was there I probably would of bought them all, even though I prefer Michigan Hutch's. Nice find. Congrats. LEON.

Last edited:

Bottledigger52

Reaction score
It was extremely hot that day 110 with heat index so not a lot of people there they had about 20 different ones all PA expect the bull one and they all sold for 5 to 10 bucks a piece if I was there I would have bought them all as well.

sandchip

Reaction score
Great score. We all dream of a buy like that!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Wow, wish I could find a Michigan estate sale like that. Hutches seem to be underated in my oinion. LEON.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger