Anybody know what this bottle is? G.H Simmons

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sengirg

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I am new to the site and fairly new to finding old bottles and recently found this bottle. I tried to do some online research and found a few G.H Simmons stoneware bottles that were worth considerable amounts but I can't seem to find anything on this particular bottle. It says G.H Simmons on one side with CH.T P.E.I on the other side. The bottle is thick/heavy, and there are lots of bubbles in it. If you have any idea please let me know, i'm interested in learning more.

Thanks

Bottle1.jpgBottle2.jpg

Last edited:

sandchip

Reaction score
If you could post a few pictures of your bottle, it would help us help you. Look forward to seeing it, and welcome to the forum.

sengirg

Reaction score
Thanks, I updated with 4 more pictures.. I hope they are viewable. I found this bottle in a dump site that from what I can tell ranges anywhere from 1860's to 1940s

Last edited:

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I'm not seeing any pictures either, although I can tell from your description alone that it's a good one. It's definitely some sort of soda bottle and probably a fairly early one. I don't know about value but I imagine it's not insignificant, although Simmons was one of the bigger Charlottetown bottlers so I don't know how rare it will be.

sengirg

Reaction score
I attempted to fix, I uploaded 2 photos.. Hopefully it worked this time.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Oh yeah that's a great find! I've still never found a Hutchinson bottle before.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I've seen 3 piece mold Hutchinson Bottles before but that looks like a 4 piece? Nice find. Congrats. LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi