Canada Dry NDNR 1967

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
A couple of weekends ago I picked up this carton knowing I had to have it he because I'd never seen one before! But I also realized that I do not recall seeing an embossed stubby 10oz either, I have to wonder if Canada Dry just used a plain bottle with a paper label? As popular as this product was you'd think the bottles would be everywhere!
So it's pretty cool that it has the Canadian centennial logo on it too, also it is the same height as my other NDNR cartons, but now I need to find bottles!

20190908_144633.jpg

20190908_144704.jpg

Last edited:

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Cool find! I don't remember ever seeing any soda bottles or cartons with centennial branding. The only other 1967 bottle-related items I can think of are those beer caps featuring images of Expo 67. I also can't remember ever seeing a stubby Canada Dry bottle before. I expect that they only had paper label ones, though you never know. Some of those embossed NDNRs can be pretty hard to find.

JKL

Reaction score
I have some Canada Dry Wink NDNR bottles and they are stubby with a paper label. Wouldn't surprise me if the Canada Dry Ginger Ale was the same.
The Canadian Centenial graphic is fantstic!
IMG_2088.jpgIMG_2090.jpg

Canadacan

Reaction score
JKL thanks for sharing!....that is so cool! Great that the Wink's are full and complete, I also note it says 'Grapefruit Beverage' that was short lived as well, formerly Wink was simply Grapefruit beverage...I have the cans that show the transition.
So I was posting on FB and Tim Maitland chimed in with this brown 10oz NDNR ginger beer!...yes I think we can now conclude that the bottles I seek are indeed paper labeled.

Canada Dry-NDNR ginger beer 10oz.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora