Identify Applied Lip Found Today

Hi Guys,
    I think I found a pretty old one today. Maybe you can help educate me. I think I am on top of a bottle dump on my property here in Kingston, Mass. I found this along with a broken stoneware jug. I got the very nice top to the jug and a portion of the side which has blue lettering on it. I plan on searching for the rest of it.
    This bottle stands 3.5" and has a "2" on bottom. As well, the seam ends at the very bottom of the neck. I notice what appear to be air bubbles. Apologies for the inverted pics. Still trying to figure that out.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1160.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	190261Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1159.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	190262Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1161.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	190263
    Last edited by SMJB; 09-24-2019 at 08:28 PM.

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Tooled lip bottle for extract or medicine, probably 1890-1910. Definitely the right age for some good stuff!

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Could have been blown at any of 100 more more glass houses of the time. Very common. Most interesting if found with an interesting label.

Jim G

Senior Member Bottle Master sandchip's Avatar
    As nhpharm said, tooled lip, not applied, but hand blown nonetheless. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Thank you for the info, guys. I will keep you updated. I found a small screwtop with a hallmark. I'll post tomorrow.
    Thanks!