Wanted Bridgton Harrison Fryeburg Naples Maine Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

martyfoley

Reaction score
Looking for Bridgton, Harrison, Fryeburg, or Naples Maine bottles pontiled or not. Labeled or not. Buy or trade. Thanks.:)

xtrucker

Reaction score
Looking for Bridgton, Harrison, Fryeburg, or Naples Maine bottles pontiled or not. Labeled or not. Buy or trade. Thanks.:)
Hey Marty, I have these bottles from Maine not sure if you are for these also but please let me know, And I will try and dig out more any other items you are looking for let me know, Thanks Rob

Attachments

• DSCN0906.JPG
    DSCN0906.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 407
  • DSCN0907.JPG
    DSCN0907.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 416
  • DSCN0908.JPG
    DSCN0908.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 383
  • DSCN0909.JPG
    DSCN0909.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 417
  • DSCN0910.JPG
    DSCN0910.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 405
  • DSCN0911.JPG
    DSCN0911.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 389

martyfoley

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the reply and pics. I'm looking mainely for Bridgton, Naples, Harrison, Fryeburg bottles. Small towns. Thanks again, nice bottles though in your pics.
Best Regards,
Marty

ArmyDigger

Bottle digger, collector, and military historian
Reaction score
Hey marty funny thing i'm also looking for those towns as well my grandparents live in bridgton maine and my campgrounds there too I haven't been able to find any however that aren't already in a collection. Had any luck?

martyfoley

Reaction score
Hey marty funny thing i'm also looking for those towns as well my grandparents live in bridgton maine and my campgrounds there too I haven't been able to find any however that aren't already in a collection. Had any luck?

Hi ArmyDigger;
I did come across a 26 oz. "Varsity Beverage Co. Bridgton, ME" soda bottle in very nice condition on Mercari of all places. I live in Bridgton and collect Bridgton stuff, as well as surrounding towns. Stay safe!

ArmyDigger

Reaction score
Thats neat you mind posting a pic My grandpa way back in the 80s had a friend who lived in Berlin NH who had a massive maine and NH collection including these towns. However the house burned to the ground in a fire and he lost his entire collection however everyone was safe. I believe there were some one of a kind pieces that were lost in that blaze.

martyfoley

Reaction score
Thats neat you mind posting a pic My grandpa way back in the 80s had a friend who lived in Berlin NH who had a massive maine and NH collection including these towns. However the house burned to the ground in a fire and he lost his entire collection however everyone was safe. I believe there were some one of a kind pieces that were lost in that blaze.

Here are a few pics of the Varsity Beverages Co. Bridgton.

Attachments

• IMG_6689.JPG
    IMG_6689.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_6690.JPG
    IMG_6690.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_6691.JPG
    IMG_6691.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 141

ArmyDigger

Reaction score
Thanks need to keep a look out for one of these now if I find anything from those towns I'll let you know. Are there any other towns or bottles your looking for I have a few maine sodas and druggist type bottles in my collection

martyfoley

Reaction score
Thanks need to keep a look out for one of these now if I find anything from those towns I'll let you know. Are there any other towns or bottles your looking for I have a few maine sodas and druggist type bottles in my collection

Not really buying or accumulating anymore. Will be in selling mode as I'm getting up in age now. Will be selling on eBay, and posting links here when I'm ready. If I see something interesting and at a reasonable price I may pick it up, just the collector in me, but will be letting some go which are not local to me.

martyfoley

Reaction score
Hey Marty, I have these bottles from Maine not sure if you are for these also but please let me know, And I will try and dig out more any other items you are looking for let me know, Thanks Rob

Thanks for posting, but I've got enough bottles at this time, and looking for more local ones which are really tough to find.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu