A.c. bowness bottling works cranbrook b.c.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ronrom

Reaction score
So I tried the full site mode on mobile and still no go. I was hoping u could try aswell and see if u have more luck and if no who so I tell about this problem ?

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
So I did some looking into it, and it seems that the site runs on such outdated software that it just isn't possible to post images from mobile. There isn't really anyone you can tell about the problem because to deal with it the site owners would have to find a completely new software to host the site. If you don't have access to a desktop computer, I can PM you my email address and then I can post the photos for you if you send them to me.

ronrom

Reaction score
Lol wow well thank u very much for looking into that for me and I'll deffinatly send ya the picture of the bottle and some others u might have some info on

tsims

Reaction score
I havent been able to find any information about this bottle
1667171657652.png

tsims

Reaction score
Is this the bottle you are talking about? I just came in to possession of this one and have never run across it before.

willong

Reaction score
Not sure how to add a pic eather
I barely use android, but if cut and paste operation works therein like it does in Windows you could simply try copying a photo file and then paste in your message. From a laptop, I almost always ctrl c then ctrl v to insert photos or other graphics into messages that I post to this forum. I don't recall ever using "Insert image" here.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi