New Bottle show finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Brewster113

Reaction score
On Saturday a new Bottle show was held in Ancaster in conjunction with the Ancaster Nostalgia show. Great show with about 20 bottle dealers. Lots of great stuff to be had.
The first bottle I bought was a blob top squat soda, J. Eves 1862 from Toronto. Paid 45.$
IMG_3105.jpg
The next was a Warner Safe Cure in an awesome deep Amber almost black. With Toronto, London, and Rochester. I was happy to get this for 30$. Deal as it is clean and no apologies. First one I have had in forty years.
IMG_3102.jpg
Next was a hand made crown top bowling pin F.J. Young from Woodstock, Ont. 50.$

IMG_3104.jpg

Last was this awesome open pontiled jeroboam in green. Really a nice bottle, no apologies at all and I had to buy it as it was only 30.$
IMG_3106.jpg

Sorry about out the photo orientation but try as I might it would not be vertical.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Nice finds! That Eves is a beauty, I don't often see Canadian glass that old up this way. It's strange how rarely Warner's show up in Canada, people in the States refer to them as common bottles and yet I almost never see them for sale and have never seen so much as a shard of one in the wild.

nhpharm

Reaction score
Nice stuff! Love the Warner's!

RCO

Reaction score
not sure I've seen the Young bowling bin from Woodstock before , definitely unusual

brent little

Reaction score
The Young was a good buy. i have a two tone ginger beer with just the top marked F,J. Young.Unlisted bottle

tsims

Reaction score
On Saturday a new Bottle show was held in Ancaster in conjunction with the Ancaster Nostalgia show. Great show with about 20 bottle dealers. Lots of great stuff to be had.
The first bottle I bought was a blob top squat soda, J. Eves 1862 from Toronto. Paid 45.$
View attachment 190556
The next was a Warner Safe Cure in an awesome deep Amber almost black. With Toronto, London, and Rochester. I was happy to get this for 30$. Deal as it is clean and no apologies. First one I have had in forty years.
View attachment 190557
Next was a hand made crown top bowling pin F.J. Young from Woodstock, Ont. 50.$

View attachment 190558

Last was this awesome open pontiled jeroboam in green. Really a nice bottle, no apologies at all and I had to buy it as it was only 30.$
View attachment 190559

Sorry about out the photo orientation but try as I might it would not be vertical.
Some really nice bottles you got there. Good score!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger