Digging bottles in northern Michigan

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woods_walker

Reaction score
Wondering who’s in the northern Michigan area and interested in doing some bottle digging next spring/summer? I know of a few spots in my area but not much else I’m planning on looking for new spots as soon as winter breaks.

thanks!

Last edited:

woods_walker

Reaction score
Sorry for posting this in this thread. I just now see the thread for digging partners. Can someone tell me how to delete this post ?

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
While you cannot delete the post, you can repost in the digging parners section or ask the admin to move the post.
Where at in Michigan? Which town?

hemihampton

Reaction score
I'm more in the southern Michigan area (Detroit) but I do dig up that way sometimes & sometimes in the U.P.. Just found these ina Privy up that way a few weeks ago. LEON. P1080217.jpgDoylesBitters.jpgP1080208.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
OK, We usually go up there in the Fall.
Everything in that hole dated to late 1870's to mid 1880's. Gave about 20 slick bottles to the local town Museum/Historical Society.
LEON.

Last edited:

bottle_digger_em

Reaction score
Wondering who’s in the northern Michigan area and interested in doing some bottle digging next spring/summer? I know of a few spots in my area but not much else I’m planning on looking for new spots as soon as winter breaks.

thanks!
Hello, are you still looking for a digging partner in northern Michigan? I’m in marquette

hemihampton

Reaction score
I think WoodsWalker is in Alpena, just south of the Big Mac Bridge, I also don't think he's been in here for awhile? Leon.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora