Pepsi Stryofoam label's

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

iggyworf

Reaction score
Here we go with another styrofoam label bottle. This is the first one of these I have come across. 48oz Diet Pepsi. My sister from up north Michigan got me 2 boxes full of 48oz styrofoam label Pepsi's. And this one was in with them. Now I did not have this one yet so am happy to get it. Also a couple of 32oz foam Squirt's, 1 Fanta Root Beer and 7up and a 32 oz Pepsi. Normally you don't come across the 48 oz foam labels too often and now I have 20 of them! Wow! It is from 1972. They all seem to be a 'barn type' find. All have dirt and some have minor tears in the foam, but overall in ok shape.

diet pepsi 48 oZ foam f&b.jpg

100_3298.jpg

shotdwn

Reaction score
Nice find. It's probably great having a sister like that. I'd keep her in the family if she keeps making finds like that for you.

GLASSHOPPER55

Reaction score
Yes these styro label sodas are now very hard to find in nice condition, as they were used for such a short time and we didn't save any, thinking they were just "new" and worthless. When I do see one out in the woods they are usually so faded or trashed they are not saveable.

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
When these were on the market, it seamed to be commonplace to peel the foam wrap label off for no real reason....lol....I guess that's what's making them much harder to find today....;)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi