Back on Track

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Kim

Reaction score
Hi All
I have had some computer problems but I am back online and anxious to see what everybody has been up to. I actually took a break from office work and helped my hubbard paint an industrial shed. I know why he tolerates me so well, you have to have heaps of patience to paint, hehe.
I will be reading up on the latest and finding out what I have been missing out on.[:D]

Regards Kim

IRISH

Reaction score
Good to see you back Kim [:D] , I presumed it computer problems that was why you where ignoring us [:-] [:D] .

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hi Kim, I was getting kind of worried there, after all you have those salt water crocs in your back yard and all![;)] We have a new member right here from my home town, Sunshine4me, who stopped by my house last weekend. It gave me a chance to show off the Champion Vinegar you sent me.[:)] She's into a good site next to the river that runs through our city, we're going to get together for a family dig. Welcome Back, we all missed you![:)]

sunshine4me

Reaction score
Hi All, I have been having computer problems also. It was nice to be able to meet Mainedigger. I hope to get together soon, for bottle digging. There seems to be alot of place to dig by the river where i live. My ankle has sidelined me right now. [:'(] I hope all have a great weekend. Cindi

Kim

Reaction score
Hi All
Cindi, welcome to the forum. I envy the opportunity of meeting Norm. I would love to get out with some of the forum members for a dig. Norms wicked sense of humour would keep the giggles coming and make for a most enjoyable day out. One day I will meet up with Chris and Irish and see if we can spend some time out on a dig or prospecting for gold[:D].
Regards Kim

IRISH

Reaction score
Your welcome down here anytime Kim, plenty of Gold and bottles to find within an hour of my place (plenty less than 15 minutes away [;)] ).

preditor

Reaction score
welcome back Kim i sent a post for you i think its on page 2 about gold in N.C.
thanks Preditor

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis