WHERE'S NORMAN?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Kim

Reaction score

Mainedigger, Norm
You haven't posted for two days. I bet you are six foot down and onto something.
Does anybody know? I wonder what he is up to? Hmmm![;)]
Regards Kim

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hi Kim! Well, you're going to be sorely disappointed I'm afraid, I've spent the last couple of days 'digging' in my back yard.[&:] This is the time of the year to plant, and I decided to convert some more of my lawn to a wildflower garden. I've given up on the privy, it seems when they leveled the barn that used to be attached to my house, they brought in about 2' of fill that has pretty much erased any evidence of it's location. I did dig down about 3' around that bush, but only found a lot of the demo materials, bricks, cut granit etc. But... while digging my garden, I did find 3 great old marbles, I still have another few yards to go, who knows, I might find that privy yet. I do plan to head down to the river in town this week to explore the bank where Sunshine4me (CINDI), has found some interesting bottles. I don't mean to say that I would poach her spot!, just the general riverbank itself.[;)] It's really nice to have you back on the forum!

Kim

Reaction score
RE: WHERE'S NORMAN? oh there he is!

Hi Norm
Well I am a little disappointed as I expected great things to be revealed from your back yard privy[&o]. The sunshine must be inspiring you to sew some more of those beautiful flowers. They do look good. Could you ask your nephew to mail me with his address please Norm, or I could just post to you.
Have you had a chance to go out with Cindi? Try and get some pics of you guys digging around just for our amusement here on the forum,[:D]. Nobody seems to photo their finds from the actual location, is there are reason for this?
My dear Dad wants to take me out next Sunday to a spot where he believes the mother load to be. This could make for an interesting trip considering he is totally blind in one eye and can't see out the other plus he has emphasemia.[:-]. The last time we went bush together we were unearthing slate with leaf fossils all through it, back before I had children myself, hmm! that was some time ago.
Anyway Norm, you never know what will find whilst digging your garden bed, speak with you soon.
Regards Kim

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky