happy birthday gunsmoke47

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

maineahh62

Reaction score
hello kelley, i wanted to wish you a happy birthday, and i hope you have a great find today and a super birthday.[:)]

luvtodig

Reaction score
HAPPY B'DAY KELLEY!!!!! I wanted to add my wish for you this day[:D] Raise my best bottle in a salute!!! Hope the holes you dig today are full, that you have many more birthday's, and that you find that pontil bottle[8D] You have a wonderful day!!! Best Wishes!!

pitfinder

Reaction score
Happy b'day, Kelley. You're on vacation and could go diggin' today but you know you wouldn't find anything without me there to show you where to sink your shovel!!! And no, I'm not giving you that little purple USA Hosp Dept bottle back for your birthday. Your bud, Richard.

Kim

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLEY
Wishing you all the best for your birthday and every day to follow. Kim

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! I was on vacation today but I didn't go dig. Whats up with that??? Must be crazy insane! I am going tomorrow however. I believe I will unearth a McKeevers Army bitters tomorrow. Yes quite. I'm sure of it now. [:D] You folks are a special bunch of people, ya know? I only wish I could go diggin with each and every one of you! Thanks again and.... Happy Diggin, Kelley

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hey Kelly, Happy Birthday! You Old Fart!, Do you realize this is the 6th decade you've lived in? How's that you say? 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000!!!!! That's 6 decades![8D] Maybe Dr. Hostedlers over in BAKER CITY, Oregon can get you a key to the city to commemorate your day.[:)] My nephew Kevin just dropped in and said to say Happy B' Day as well!

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hey Norm... Thanks! I need to get my wife to read this post. She tells me every other day I'm stuck in the 70's! Just cuz I got hair down to my shoulders, am happiest listening to Zepplin and Tull, wear square toed Dingo motorcycle boots (even when I'm not on my bike) and still got a pair of bell bottoms hangin in my closet! [:D] I plan on being around another 6 decades too! Take care now, Kelley

PS. I have my Bakers bottles you gave me displayed proudly on our antique secretary. Thanks again for them.

IRISH

Reaction score
Hey Kelly, if you look at it the way Norm did that makes this your second century too [:D] , 6 decades two centurys [;)] . Sorry but I just had to point that out [:D] .

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese