SW Ohio looking for digging buddy!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bikegoon

Reaction score
We ought to do a line walk Brains.
I have tons of tracks with insulators all over the place lots of commons, but some nice Hemi and H.G.C beehives laying around, very few brookies.

I did manage to find a very very old track, most of the track is under 6 inches of dirt, trees and shrubs, but found a very nice pure aqua Brookie beehive, broke in 3 though!

Brains

Reaction score
i know of a line with nothing but brookfield B neehyves...... in maryland. Some1 else here found a great line with brookfield signals but i never herd back from him regarding where it was and if he wanted to go hunting. I will think more about this when i get out of school as right now isnt too good of a time.
1 mounth left, woo ho[:)]

bikegoon

Reaction score
Hmm, dont understand why, but I love the beehives, around here we find alot of the H.G.C Behhives, But I found a few Brookies and on mint Hemi beehive.

Brains

Reaction score
interesting beehyve story

when i didnt collect things that didnt book really high we busted all the HGco's but we kept the ones with the H's on the dome and busted the ones with no H. Turns out ones with no H are sorta hard to come by. of corse...

Then we found the steel blue beehyve, man that was the nicest thing i ever found. When we took it out of the acid bath the dome had a crack all around it that still grows but slowly. Also had a nice dark blue HGCo but dad cracked the skirt off it when he was cleaning it and theres allways the petticoat version that we busted the grabber pole over trying to get it down. We never did get it down, some other collector did[&:]

Brains

Reaction score
heres an ice yellow green one i have, nothing rare but it's the nicest thing as far as my 145's go

23B05AFCC7D449D2A9B7E9BE1B691DC4.jpg

Attachments

• 23B05AFCC7D449D2A9B7E9BE1B691DC4.jpg
    23B05AFCC7D449D2A9B7E9BE1B691DC4.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 99

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member