piedmont alabama

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
ok im renewing this post

i now have a 4 ft probe, i dont own i shovel but i do have one on loan anyone willing to travel is welcome to come dig with me we can go to the old cedartown town dump Ca.1910-15 to the 30s or we can go knock on some doors in town somewhere piedmont has a few TOC houses cedartown is a VERY old town it used to be called Fort Cedartown, Cave Springs also isnt too much farther which is one of the oldest towns around here with Jacksonville being the only possible exception

shoot me an email or a PM

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
ive got permission to look around on some very promising land in heflin alabama but it expires with our lease in august so act now

here's the run down:

same family have lived there since atleast the 1840s, and none of them have EVER been out looking for bottles nor do they collect them, there are ATLEAST 3 house places there that i know of its on about 250 acres that we have leased so i need some help looking

EDIT: i forgot to add that the tree's are HUGE so its completely untouched for atleast the last hundred years or so i KNOW something is there, but i need someone to help me find it, and also, for those of you who live far away, if you want to make the trip we dont mind putting you up for a few nights

Y'ALL COME ON DOWN!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi