Lost on this bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rnrhinton2

Reaction score
I have a post on here about a Pennick and Ford bottle, CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE tell me what I have here. Or just any information on it?? I would REALLY appreciate it!!

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hi Rita, is there anyway you could post a picture so all the members could have a look? Sometimes a pic is worth a thousand words. Without embossment, it can be a little dificult to identify precisely. With a pic, we could tell you what probably came in it going by the shape, lip style, color, ect. Kelley

rnrhinton2

Reaction score
THANK you so much for the response. I will put a picture up tomorrow, and perhaps that will help identify the bottle.

Thanks again for trying to help!
Rita

tommyc03

Reaction score
Re: RE: Lost on this bottle

Hi Rita, I know this comes a very long time after your post, but I have been digging a surface dump from the 30's through the 60's and recently came across about two dozen Penick & Ford bottles. The company originated in Louisiana in the 1920's and produced until the 60's. Many different products like molasses (spelling?) corn syrup and similar items used for cooking and baking. The number 6 you mentioned on the bottom is the number of the mold the bottle came from. Mine are mostly large, tall and with two handles. Hope this helps a bit. Tom

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score

This might be a record. 11 years, 3 months and like what, 10 days? I didn't know that the forum was so old. I guess that we do get our answers eventually after all.

andy volkerts

Reaction score

Shucks Bear, some of have been here since dirt was invented, and a few of us can tell you which came first, dirt or water.........[:D][:D]

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score

Because I like to ruin sarcasm.... Water would have come first, for dirt requires organic compounds that didn't yet exist. [;)]So who wants to shoot me first?[:D]

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score

fc,220x200,white.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member