Temporary displaying

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Great stuff Fred, like em all especially the Demis and labeled meds. It's rare to dig one of those or anything with a label but occasionally it happens. I guess most come from under and in the walls of houses, barns, etc. I would love to hook up someday and dig or just talk bottles, etc. Thanks for the pics!

Bottleman

Reaction score
Fred, how far from Williamsport do you live? I am going to college in Williamsport right now but I am originally from Bellefonte. Do you dig a lot? Maybe we could get together and dig sometime. I know of a few dumps around here but most are milk bottle age. That’s a great collection you have going there. If you go to the historical society in Williamsport you can get old maps from the area.

~~Tom

fsperry

Reaction score
Hey Tom,

Sorry it took so long to answer, but I was having trouble logging in. I live 14 miles east from Williamsport (Hughesville) and I haven't been digging for ages, but would like to start again, when I get the time. I may get a chance to go to the county courthouse and look at the town maps, etc., but I'd still like to have the Sanborn maps for the accuracy and detail. My wife is going to class at Penn College. Is that where you are going ? Drop me a line and maybe we can do some digging in the future.
Fred

Latest posts

Staff online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp