Tiny styrofoam balls?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mary2907@indy.net

Reaction score
Dears - I'm a drop-in from the world of miniatures online. In one group we've been discussing how to make a "snowstorm" using tiny styrofoam balls and a blower. The snow scene would be in a transparent box, under 12 x 12 x 12 inches, so the balls have to be very small. I've heard of tiny white balls that bottle collectors use to fill their bottles and show off the molded-in details better. Is there a specific term for that form of styrofoam? And where would I look for it? Thanks so much! Mary

swizzle

Reaction score
The 2 places I know of that you can get them is from bean bag chairs and my local antique store. I'm sure you can get them online somewhere. They are mainly used in milk bottles and I don't really collect the milk bottles although I have close to 300 of them. If you can't find them anywhere else then let me know and I'll check the prices on them at the antique shop. I'm sure it would be faster to find them online though. Swizzle

Ace of spades

Reaction score
Good evening, I have seen those little styrofoam balls for sale at walmart up here in Canada, They had big bags of it to make Bean bag chairs.

Ace of spades

mary2907@indy.net

Reaction score
Dear Swizzle, Ace and Matt - Thanks very much for your help. I'll pass it on. Happy holidays to all! Mary

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18