Do I talk too much?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
I'm sorry about taking over the site this morning. If I post and reply too much and am annoying please let me know. I just seemed to havemy brain going on all 8 cylinders this morning.......[8|]

capsoda

Reaction score
You post and reply too much and are annoying!!!![sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif] Ha!

Don't worry about it. Some of us je ss get a little more excited about our stuff than others. Jess keep postin all them pic of you finds. I gotta get out from under my car and club and go dig something.

huffmnd

Reaction score
You can never talk too much about bottles or anything else for that matter, personally I like to see all of the pics and read all of the discussions about the different items on the forum. I am an antique buff myself and I guess the reason is that when I get an item I want to know the history behind it, so I will research it and usually along the way the research will branch off into another totally different category than I initially set out on. To me it is all part of the great adventure.

PS. when it comes to posting just have a look at Warren's number of posts, lol , it will take you a while to catch up to him. Sorry Warren I have to call em as I see em
m9.gif
m9.gif
m9.gif
m9.gif
m9.gif
m9.gif

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
I never really looked at the number of posts he's made til just now. I guess I can go on a little more about a few other things. Ack Ack Ack

swizzle

Reaction score
Don't worry about posting to much. If it was a major problem then someone woulda told you quite a while ago. I prefer to see an active forum and I don't read every post. If I have a problem with your post then I'll just stop looking at them. I don't see that happening until you start posting as much as that capsoda guy. WOW his post are everywhere. I should really put that guy on my ignore list. Just kidding Warren. I love to see a variety of post from a variety of people. Its great to get input about bottles that I've dug that I have no idea about. It won't happen everytime but when people read your post they often times have the same bottles and their questions about that bottle get answered before they even post. Keep 'em coming. Although I do believe that the motherload might need its own forum soon, lol. What your doing is great, keep it up. Swizzle

Tony14

Reaction score
Definately dont worry about talking to much...no matter how much you decide to post warren will out post you.

acls

Reaction score
Your posts are some of my favorite Zane. You seem to have a real knack for finding the good stuff. You also have sparked my interest in marbles.

Keep 'em coming.

Tony14

Reaction score
Hey Zane, you should sign up on this forum...we need more people that talk to much over here!! And once you get to know everyone you could possibly even get your own log to keep track of the motherload yard!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi