Latest Cobalt is a Killer...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
Good idea, Spencer...

In fact, I found a site (for kids, actually) that translates English into braille... There is a lot of verticality to braille which doesn't appear to be the case for the mystery dots on my bottle... None of the obvious words/phrases like"poison" and "not to be taken" looked like the patterns on the bottle... So, I'm now skeptical...

Ron

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Ron...

Nope, haven't had the surgery yet... another week and a half... Jan 31st...[:(] It's gonna be a long, long winter[&o]

But with the way the cold was being whipped up by the wind today 40 - 50 mph and windchill 10-15 degrees below Zero,[:eek:] I ain't missin that much, am I ...[&:]

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
Verticality??? Doesn't that come before Horizonticality with alot of beers inbetween??? [sm=lol.gif]

Man, I'm up late. that kind of crack is legal if your up late, right??? [;)]

poisons4me

Reaction score
sorry guys,not brail.caused by mold in making,air venting i believe is what the source was.my PRR disinfectant has 1 dot in 4 places on shoulder and those were not intended either.see it an alot of mine.anyway the reason for this post was more to say..great poison,they become harder to find every year.i think they are awsome.pick up the smallest one if you get a chance,congrats on a quality addition
m16.gif

poisons4me

Reaction score
ive just been imformed that is japanese for komishi love oil.
m9.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac