My Website

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

annie44

Reaction score
Bottlenutboy inspired me to post my efforts thus far at creating a website - also on geocities and with advertising because I don't want to pay for it while I am still working on it. Mostly just photos right now - and a few for sale that I haven't gotten around to posting on ebay yet!

http://www.geocities.com/ccsuter/1

epgorge

Reaction score
Nice site and nice bottles. Very nice .... ! "u"
U

bearswede

Reaction score
Good job on your site, Cindy!

The photo of the demi's is almost ghost-like, but with color!!!

Ron

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
thanks annie im glad i could be an inspiration to someone i love what you have done with the site and if if could afford it i would buy all of the "for sales" you have great bottles and how do you manage to get such wonderful pictures?

annie44

Reaction score
Hi Spencer,
Thanks for your comments about my website. I still have a lot of work to do on it, but it is fun work!
I try to take most of my pictures in sunlight - just works better for me than artificial light. I usually take a lot of pictures all at once, load them on my computer, then keep the one or two that I like. I just have a regular digital camera, nothing fancy.
Looking forward to seeing more pics on your site!
Cindy (aka Annie44)

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
hey cindy i dont have a fancy one either i think it costed about $100 at the wall to wall mart (wal-mart) i just recently found the macro feature which helps alot with photographing embossing i do mine inside on a table against the wall with the ceiling fan light on and no flash it works out ok for me but its no comparison to your pictures they are great

Tony14

Reaction score
I like to take pictures with the sunlight as my backing too. My pictures without the sulight never seem to turn out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky