Great Bottle show in New Hampshire

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
The New England Bottle Club is hosting the30th? annual bottle show on April 1st. It is in Somersworth NH about an hour north of Boston. Lots of diggers show up at this show! It has been a great show over the years, worth the trip. If you need more info email me at Bramiam@aol.com. It may be sold out by now, but the buying is good too :)

bearswede

Reaction score
Just to remind everyone what a GREAT time we all had at Bram's last year...

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m_55226/mpage_1/key_new%252Cengland%252Cbottle%252Cshow/tm.htm#55317

Ron

bearswede

Reaction score
RE: Great Bottle show in New HampshireATT: CanadianBoy

Hey, Dave (CanadianBoy)... You gonna be commin down this year???

Ron

southern Maine diver

Reaction score

Hey Ron...

I think before I went in for my surgery, I offered to negotiate with the local hotels for discounted rates. I haven't heard from anyone, but I'm just testing the water so to speak, to see if anyone is interested. I'll look for that post and "bump" it to see if anyone may be interested. I think I shaved off close to $40.00 per room last year. The hotel was less than a mile from the banquet hall where the bottle show was. I'll try to hook up with Bram to see about the food menu (That'd be "viddles" Warren[;)])

May not sound like much, but it bought a couple rounds at the "99" resturaunt...[;)]

Wayne

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score

Hey Wayne wull yuze be up for arm wrassling afta da sho with thut there new bionic shulder?? hahaha PS that was a nice treat at the 99 after the show! [;)] Taz

southern Maine diver

Reaction score

Sure Taz...

Then we can all jump into the "warm" early springtime northern New England water for a swim off!!![&:] Maybe some relay races...

I take it you will be coming down my friend? Will be good to see you. I take it you'll be wearing something a bit more subdued than that flourescent lime green South Pacific type shirt you wore last year? Something a bit more "manly" like the T-shirts Warren and I were wearing? [:D]

I'm bringing a camera this year, so there will be plenty of "forum faces" to be plastered on the interenet after the show. Good thing the "99" is in walking distance to the hotel!!![:-]

I'm getting really excited about the upcoming show and seeing all of our new and "old" friends. Sure will be a great time... really looking forward to it.

Wayne[&:]

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score

Wayne, do you remember where the thumb dude in the South Pacific type shirt was posted? Jim

southern Maine diver

Reaction score

Hey Jim...

I found it on 04/21/06 under the "what is it before 1900" under the the heading of "Any ideas on this bottle?"

I don't quite remember how to bring it forward, but I bet you can figure it out...[;)]

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score

Man....I sure am going to miss you guys and the show this year but I am already planing for next year!!!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score

Hey Cap...

It's over a month and a half away... there is still time to change your mind.[;)]

You and Cindy could drive your hotrod up here or change the location of the car show to Sommersworth, New Hampshire...[8|]

I'll come up with a few more ideas for you to consider.

Wayne

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi