GOLD MINE FOR BOTTLES!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Iowadigger64

Reaction score
[IMAGE]https://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww286/deepdigger64/april3dig011.jpg[/IMAGE]

Iowadigger64

Reaction score
april3dig011.jpg

Ok Got It That Time thanks surfaceone!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Good eye, Fred. I would love to find a Warner's!

madman

Reaction score
nice stuff guys please keep digging and posting! thanks -------- mike

RHach

Reaction score
Hello IowaDigger and surfaceone....
I am trying to put together a small group to do some digging soon. I have been digging in a late 1880's to 1910 dump, but would like to get into some privy digging. I have a few sites I have found, and I am quite sure they have never been dug before. I found a couple of bottles there which were kindly dug up by a ground hog! I need to get some of my pictures up! The sites I have found I think were part of an abandoned group of homes near an old mill. The site dates from the early to mid 1800's. When I was a kid I dug with a buddy of mine, but he moved to California years back....since then I have never run into anyone else who had a great interest to dig. Hopefully that will now change! I have chatted with a couple of others on this site, so hopefully we can plan a few digs this spring/summer. Like I said before, this area is pretty much untouched. Many people overlook Iowa...not realizing that in 1880 we had a state population of 1,625,000, and California had less then 900k! That means lots of stuff out there to find!!! E-mail me and let me know when you want to join up to do some digging!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky