O'NEIL & Newman Milk

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

#1twin

Reaction score
I have a one quart milk bottle embossed- O"NEILL&NEWMAN OURS A RELIABLE PRODUCT WEST GLOUCESTER. Beside it are two creamers that are stamped on the base- Inca Ware Shenango China New Castle, Pa. U.S.A. I would like to know the value of these items if someone out there knows anything about them. Thanks for any replie's. Marvin

F07E3ADF75154A4B8CD2DF028B4FF458.jpg

Attachments

• F07E3ADF75154A4B8CD2DF028B4FF458.jpg
    F07E3ADF75154A4B8CD2DF028B4FF458.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 75

tncgal

Reaction score
I can't see the pattern on your little creamers, but there are a couple on eBay in the Shenango Chardon Rose pattern that look like yours.

#1twin

Reaction score
Thank you very much. I think it is the same pattern but just a little shorter creamers.

Thank you, Marvin

jmatt10

Reaction score
I found a bottle almost the same as the one you have pictured but there is no writing in the large lower circle but it does say ONE PINT LIQUID and on the bottom it says 24 MFG CO. Does your bottle Have this on the bottom? Also have you found anything on the age of this bottle.
Thanks Jim

#1twin

Reaction score
James, I didn't really pay much attention to the bottom, being it is an embossed milk. When your bottle is dry after you clean it you may be able to see what was originally painted on it with a black light. I would think milks range from the 20's-50's, at least the one's worth keeping . The 24 on the base of your bottle could indicate the date it was made. There are lots of collectors in the forum with much more knowledge about milks than I have. I just started collecting about 6 yrs ago. Good luck digging and welcome to the forum. Hope this helps, Marvin

jmatt10

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Marvin. I have been collecting old bottles for about 15 years. Have never bought or sold them. I just like old things and being in the
excavating business i find them everywhere. over the years i have collected about 200 old whiskey, medicine and any other kind of bottle you could amagine. This site is great. I didnt know this was such a big deal till now. This site will be great to get some real dates for some bottles i have. Yesterday i found a green half filled whiskey bottle. Looks hand blown. no seems. Was guessing about mid 1800. Will have to post a pick. Thanks again Marvin[/align]James[/align]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18